Error installing py-virtualenvwrapper

Lawrence Velázquez larryv at macports.org
Tue Jun 16 22:01:33 PDT 2015

On Jun 16, 2015, at 11:47 PM, Yang Zhang <yanghatespam at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ran into the below error—not sure what the next steps are as this
> doesn't necessarily seem like an issue with MacPorts itself, but I'm
> not sure.  Below is the log
> /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_python_py-virtualenvwrapper/py27-virtualenvwrapper/main.log
> from running sudo port clean py27-virtualenvwrapper; sudo port install
> py27-virtualenvwrapper.  Any ideas?

I have created a port for the pbr library (which your build was trying
to download from PyPI) and updated py-virtualenvwrapper to 4.6.0.

https://trac.macports.org/log?revs=137665-137670

Please clean, update, and try installing again:

    % sudo port clean py27-virtualenvwrapper
    % sudo port selfupdate
    % sudo port install py27-virtualenvwrapper

vq