How to fix faulty symlink in XCode 3.2.6, issue 14018?

semaphore45 at yahoo.com semaphore45 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 20:24:37 PDT 2015

Hello there,

I am trying to solve the issue described there http://bugs.python.org/issue14018, which prevents me from installing gqrx. The problem is I don't understand how the solution should be implemented. It states:
> The Xcode installer creates faulty symlinks to /Library within  /Developer/SDKs.
I assume /Library is the wrong target.

But the example shows:
> $ cd /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk/Library
> $ ls -l
> total 8
> lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  19 Mar 17 18:24 Frameworks@ ->
> /Library/Frameworks
Where /Library/Frameworks is not /Library, obviously. The symlink I see on my config shows exactly that, no link to /Library but only to /Library/Framework.

Then I read
> The solution is to manually go in and fix the symlinks in
> /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk
But how should I correct that? Removing the second recursive alias "Frameworks" redirecting to /Library/Frameworks?

I assume my logic is failing me.
What is the correct target for /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk/Library/Frameworks?

thanks,
Pat