[MacPorts] #47755: Broken symlink left by select code when selected port is deactivated causes poppler and other ports using aclocal to fail during configuration.

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Tue Jun 23 17:44:00 PDT 2015

> On Jun 23, 2015, at 6:01 PM, Jeremy Lavergne <jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org> wrote:
> Goodness that appeared terrifyingly manual.

yes, I believe it predates the destroot support in MacPorts (that change happened right around the time I first started paying attention to the project IIRC, so I don’t really know the history of it that well).

> Now that we have buildbots, I'd hope we consider letting them come up with
> this as an infrastructure matter.

It seems useful - even if a complete db isn’t something that we push to each install, having it online somewhere where it could be queried would be nice.

--
Daniel J. Luke