selfupdate doesn't work

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Mon Mar 2 12:57:48 PST 2015

(Re-adding the list.)

OK. You need to mention what exactly you have tried, or we'll probably
just re-suggest all of it. :)

The gist of the FAQ is very relevant though. The rsync server is working
(I just tried it), so there has to be something about your computer or
internet connection that is blocking access to it. If you can't fix
whatever that is, an alternative mirror or the alternative methods of
syncing can be used.

- Josh