port migration

Fielding, Eric J (329A) eric.j.fielding at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Mar 2 15:24:46 PST 2015

Thanks for the quick reply!

My old computer is already unplugged. I was hoping there was a way to run the “port installed” command on the /opt/local in my Time Machine backup, but now I see that Time Machine did not backup the /opt directory. I guess I will have to reassemble the old computer if I want to get the list of ports that I had installed before.

Thanks,
++Eric