Problem configuring libcaca

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Mar 3 21:19:57 PST 2015

On Mar 3, 2015, at 8:28 PM, Tom Gederberg wrote:

> Yesterday and today I tried upgrading MacPorts and both days it stopped at the same location (/opt/local/bin/glibtooize).  I let it go for over 24 hours but nothing happens.
>
> Any ideas.
>
> $ sudo port -v upgrade outdated
> Password:
> --->  Computing dependencies for libcaca.
> --->  Configuring libcaca
> autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
> autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext
> autoreconf: running: /opt/local/bin/aclocal --force
> autoreconf: configure.ac: tracing
> autoreconf: running: /opt/local/bin/glibtoolize --copy --force

This wasn't a clean attempt. Always clean and try again when you encounter a problem; it may fix the problem: "sudo port clean libcaca"

If that doesn't help, what system are you on? The port builds fine for me on Yosemite.

I did commit a couple fixes to this port last week. Make sure you've run "sudo port selfupdate" since then so that you have those fixes.