[MacPorts] #47189: submission: audacity

Arno Hautala arno at alum.wpi.edu
Wed Mar 18 10:52:49 PDT 2015

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 1:20 PM, René J.V. <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday March 18 2015 12:10:07 Arno Hautala wrote:
>
> So, no, there should be no fear of non-reproducible builds, at least not if I got in all the dependencies :)
>
>> Regardless, I'd think the configure would still need to be set up to
>> only use the internal or MacPorts versions.
>
> Which is what it does.

Cool. I wonder if there's still an issue of sometimes using internal
versions and sometimes using MacPorts, but as the internal versions
aren't available yet, it seems like a minor issue if any. My internal
pedant would want the configure to explicitly use the internal
versions and explicitly select the available MacPorts versions, but
the pedant must be crushed.

Thanks for posting. I look forward to it being approved.

--Arno

arno  s  hautala    /-|   arno at alum.wpi.edu

pgp b2c9d448