Possible corrupt PortIndex file for rsync...

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Sat Mar 21 11:24:53 PDT 2015

Hi,

----- On 21 Mar, 2015, at 15:59, Mihai Moldovan ionic at macports.org wrote:

> On 21.03.2015 01:04 AM, Carlo Tambuatco wrote:
>> Sorry, I hate sounding like I'm answering my own questions, but I did
>> a selfupdate and I think that fixed the PortIndex issue...?

this kind of warning often shows up if you're installing a port *while*
selfupdate or sync are running. There's not much we can actually do about
this short of using a database (for which I've written proof-of-concept
code once, but that rotted because it was too hard to integrate. I'll
come back to it eventually).

--
Clemens Lang