Apache source?

Gary Fitts gary at iFitts.com
Tue Mar 24 08:07:36 PDT 2015

Actually I was hoping to study the core server as well as add a custom module or two. I did this before in a previous life, and debugging high-load performance was a lot easier (not easy, but easier) with the server source. If anyone knows of a packaged build environment, I would appreciate it. And thank you for the pointer to apxs — that wasn’t around when I worked on this before.

Gary