port install hs-zlib fails

Mike siwelekim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 22:03:45 PDT 2015

Router I have is a TP-Link TL-MR3020 with an Atheros AR9330 cpu. I'm more
or less blindly following posts online and learning as I go. I believe the
cross compiler is gcc? mp-gcc49 is listed as active. make menuconfig opens
a configuration menu for openwrt where the target system/cpu can be
specified along with build customization.

I don't know anthing about libiconv?