thread CPU usage monitor?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 02:49:36 PDT 2015

On Friday March 27 2015 08:26:13 James Linder wrote:

>In any event it is
>TemperatureMonitor.dmg

The one that is nowadays called Hardware Monitor, from Bresink Software? I have the menubar version running since I discovered it years ago, I never realised/noticed it could monitor process internals as well as the computer internals :)

Jason: I already linked to a StackOverflow thread showing how to calculate process CPU load from individual thread loads. If I'm going to break out a source editor and compiler I might just as well see use that code to hack an existing utility that already has relevant functionality I can "pervert" :)
This is not important enough ATM to write something from scratch, much as it'd be a nice exercise.

R.