clang-3.7 install issues

woods.w at gmail.com woods.w at gmail.com
Thu May 14 12:44:21 PDT 2015

OK, issue solved. After a bit of help from the irc channel , looked at a few error codes and a google search showed several people with that issue, also had cisco any connect client. They removed it and it worked. Well, I removed it also, and works great. a reinstall of any connect, minus the web portion, and it still works.