Installation of pkg file on Yosemite offers no destinations

James Kulp jek at parera.com
Mon May 25 04:17:29 PDT 2015

Many other things (including a few VMs) were working fine on the system,
but indeed the disk needed minor repair (missing blocks etc.). After
rebooting and repairing,
this problem disappeared.  Whatever queries are made by the installer to
find out
what disks are available were somehow broken I guess.
Thanks for suggesting the disk check.