Volunteer for a workshop on "setting up your own buildbot/buildslave"? (Was: Experiences with El Capitan)

Michael David Crawford mdcrawford at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 02:37:28 PST 2015

There is a simple service that anyone could set up, that I intended to
do myself but presently am unable to:

Use a script to randomly select anywhere from 10 to 100 packages, then
do "sudo port install" for all of them, all at once.

Quite likely that install will fail due to some problem with
dependencies that cannot be automatically resolved.

If all you did was track the successes, the failures as well as what
you attempted to install, it would help others to fix those
dependencies.

For extra credit, figure out the minimum set of packages you must
attempt to install, that results in failure.
Michael David Crawford, Baritone
mdcrawford at gmail.com

      One Must Not Trifle With Wizards For It Makes Us Soggy And Hard To Light.