openssl issues with el capitan

rinaldo rui rinaldo.rui at ts.infn.it
Thu Nov 12 02:52:09 PST 2015

hello,

I am installing “root 6” on el capitan and get the following message:

You do not have an OpenSSL installation suitable for building software.
It is recommended you do:

  brew install openssl
  brew link --force openssl

The question is: what is the equivalent command in macports? I have no idea of how to “link —force openssl”.

thanks
rinaldo rui

% Prof. Rinaldo Rui                                    rinaldo.rui at ts.infn.it
% Dipartimento di Fisica, Universita` di Trieste           Skype: rinaldo.rui
% Via A.Valerio, 2                                   tel/fax: +39.040.5582797
% 34127 Trieste-I                                       cell: +39.320.4313408