openssl vs. libressl

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 11:16:54 PST 2015

On Thursday November 12 2015 08:45:19 Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia wrote:

> https://github.com/libressl-portable/openbsd/issues/33

Easy fix, but that still leaves me with 3 runtime errors:

qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSL_set_psk_client_callback
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSLv2_client_method
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSLv2_server_method

That's with a previously built Qt 5.5.0 though (i.e. with openssl installed), though I don't see how this particular error would go away by building against libressl.

R.