Can't upgrade libtool, libedit, or install openssh

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Nov 22 20:08:45 PST 2015

> On Nov 22, 2015, at 9:28 PM, semaphore45 at yahoo.com wrote:
>
> Hello to all.
>
> I retried upgrading readline again, and it failed again, at a different port though.

As far as I can tell from what you've told us, you've already successfully upgraded the readline port. It's done.

But when you upgrade or install any port, MacPorts checks if any ports are broken, and tries to rebuild them. Maybe it's determined that the volk port is broken, is trying to rebuild it, and is failing.

> Here is the log:
>
> <main.log.bz2>
>
> Your opinion?

The log is not from a clean build attempt. Read the ticket filing guidelines, clean the port, try again, and if it fails again, file a ticket and attach the new log.