Darwin Version

Bachsau web at bachsau.name
Sat Oct 3 06:45:58 PDT 2015

Jeffrey A. Singleton wrote on 03.10.2015 15:35:
> As you can see…the very first command run as instructed by the so-called
> migration steps shows the same error. Basically…nothing anyone has
> suggested so far even remotely comes close to a solution, and the
> migration page is useless.

WTF is going on with you? The migration page clearly states "Reinstall
MacPorts base.". So whats your problem?

I was somewhat pissed of by the procedure, but my question got answerd,
besides I was told what's the reason for the recomended procedure and a
good discussion evolved from this.

> I won’t be responding to anything other than mature replies…if you can’t
> be smart without being an ass…save your breath.

Yeah, I think we'll all miss you. Just go fuck yourself.