El Capitan build errors...

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Sun Oct 4 11:54:27 PDT 2015

On 2015-10-04 20:16, Richard L. Hamilton wrote:
> Here's my latest set of errors with log excerpts, now that I got
> further by applying the qt4-mac patch described in the ticket.
> They're in order by number of other ports dependent on them, i.e. of
> those I ran into, clucene had the most.  Latest MacPorts, latest
> everything.

Please check Trac first if the problem was already reported:

El Capitan:       http://trac.macports.org/wiki/ElCapitanProblems
Search for ports: https://trac.macports.org/wiki/Tickets

If no report exists yet, please file a separate new Ticket for each
port. Follow the guidelines and specifically set the maintainer in the
CC field, so they get a notification.

See the guide here:
https://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets

Thanks!