ffmpeg build failure on 10.6 after ticket 48938

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Oct 4 19:25:08 PDT 2015

On Oct 4, 2015, at 8:44 PM, John-Reed Maffeo wrote:

> Mac 10.6.8
> XCode Version 3.2.6 (1761)
> port version 2.3.4
>
> I do not yet have an id with which to submit tickets.
>
> jrm
> <main.log>

That was not a clean build attempt, and the error it shows is the one we think we've already fixed. Please clean and try again:

https://guide.macports.org/chunked/project.html#project.tickets

If that fails, file a ticket with the new complete main.log file. If you don't yet have a Trac id, you can create one by clicking the Register button at the top right of any Trac page.