problem on autojump installation

Yan Yang yangyan.ssc at 163.com
Mon Oct 5 06:00:17 PDT 2015

Glad to see this checksum mismatch problem is solved.
Since the ticket was closed, I follow up at here with the new problem.

It seems `port install autojump` need extra efforts to make a complete installation. Specifically, after installing autojump, one has to decompress the source file, and copy files
- autojump_argparse.py
- autojump_data.py
- autojump_utils.py
to the port binary directory to make it work.