Available Ports

Marius Schamschula lists at schamschula.com
Wed Oct 7 16:13:00 PDT 2015

Horst,

They are still very much here:

pluto:ports marius$ port list gsed wget openssl
gsed                           @4.2.2          textproc/gsed
wget                           @1.16.3         net/wget
openssl                        @1.0.2d         devel/openssl

I’d be troubled if gsed went away, as I’m that port’s maintainer.

There is something else going on here. What does

which port

say?

On Oct 7, 2015, at 5:48 PM, hbsimon <horst.simon at optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am not sure if I missed something. I did a new OS/X install on my laptop
> and installed Macports for El Capitan. After I tried to install my ports
> such as gsed, wget, openssl, etc. I get the message Port <portname> not
> found. When I go to https://www.macports.org/ports.php?by=all, I am too
> cannot list these ports, there are less ports available now as previous.
>
> Did ports get removed or are servers are down?
>
> Best Regards,
> Horst
>

> --

Marius