libgmp

Stephen J. Butler stephen.butler at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 15:34:12 PDT 2015

It seems really odd to me that Thread 8 started right in
_gmpn_sqr_basecase, and not in pthread_start or something similar.

I'm not sure how that would happen. Maybe stack or memory corruption? If it
were me, I would start by enabling the Malloc debug features and re-running
my program.

https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/Performance/Conceptual/ManagingMemory/Articles/MallocDebug.html

Also, note that Apple is running on 10.11.