libgmp

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Tue Oct 13 17:40:01 PDT 2015

+1

I would suggest looking at how the binary distros build their gmp. We
should do the same thing in our port for the default no-variants case,
and have a variant that forces a local build and gives better runtime
performance.

Personally I don't need gfactor from coreutils to run at peak efficiency
that badly. :)

- Josh