Rebuild old version of port?

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Wed Oct 14 05:57:05 PDT 2015

Hi Adam -

1) I find no OpenModelica port in my search ("port search
   OpenModelica"). Maybe this port actually goes by a different name?
   Maybe it is local to your system? Since this is a qt4 issue, I'm
   happy to help (being the one who committed the change to move the qt4
   install into ${prefix}/libexec/qt4 in the first place).

2) Generally, what you want to do is remove "qt4-mac" from the Portfile
   depends_libs, then somewhere (usually at the top) add in "PortGroup
   qt4 1.0" (without the ""s), spaced as you like it. For most ports,
   this small change will do the trick. For some more stubborn ports
   we'll need to do some intervention (patching; and then getting back
   to the upstream to request they fix those issues).

Hope this helps! - MLD