header intact

Fabrizio Salvatore p.fabrizio.salvatore at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 14 13:54:44 PDT 2015

Following a comment that was sent 20' ago on the forum I have used the

sudo port -v sync

instead of selfupdate and it seems to work. Not sure if after that I have
to do something else, though... if anyone has got any idea...

BTW, does anyone know if there is an online support forum for Mac that
actually works? I have tried via the 'Support' link on the main apple page
but it keeps telling me that the support forum does not exist anymore....

In moving to El Capitan I have just realised that 'Mail' does nt seem to
work... when I launch it I have a screen saying 'Upgrading Library' but it
has been in the same state for basically 2 days, so I have the feeling that
something is not working....

Thanks for any help!

Cheers,

Fab

Dr Fabrizio Salvatore    |    e-mail: p.f.salvatore at sussex.ac.uk
Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Sussex,
Brighton, Sussex, BN1 9QH, United Kingdom
Tel.:  +44 (0)1273 67 8749; Fax: +44 (0)1273 67 8068
http://epp.phys.susx.ac.uk/epp/FabrizioSalvatore
<http://epp.phys.susx.ac.uk/epp/FabrizioSalvatore>
facebook.com/p.fabrizio.salvatore