Why was guile18 attempted when I told it not to?

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Sun Oct 18 14:08:34 PDT 2015

This worked until recently:

    port upgrade outdated and not \( guile18 gnucash \)

This morning, it went ahead anyway...  ¿Qué?  (Yes, I'm a Fawlty Towers
fan!)

Methinks it has something to do with this:

    --->  Updating database of binaries
    --->  Scanning binaries for linking errors
    --->  Found 1 broken file(s), matching files to ports
    --->  Found 1 broken port(s), determining rebuild order
    --->  Rebuilding in order
	 guile18 @1.8.8

And as we know, guile18 is busted.