Migration instruction site is down

Ryan Crocker ryacro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 00:15:26 PDT 2015

neither of those links are working.  I just get the beachball and nothing happens.  I’ve tried on two different routers, computers and my phone. Though the text version of:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://trac.macports.org/wiki/Migration&strip=1&vwsrc=0 <http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://trac.macports.org/wiki/Migration&strip=1&vwsrc=0>

will load up the navigation page, but none of the links work.

Ryan Crocker
Postdoctoral Researcher
University of Vermont
Dept. of Mechanical Engineering