migration web page offline

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Oct 22 00:52:25 PDT 2015

On Oct 21, 2015, at 11:46 AM, João Garcia wrote:

> Good afternoon,
>
> I'm trying to install valgrind on Mac OS X where I have recently updated to the latest OS, El Capitan. I tried to install MacPorts but I already had it so I clicked on the link that explained how to migrate it but the link has been unavailable for some time. I just wanted to know if you noticed that and when will it be up

Yes, sorry, Trac is offline. We have notified the administrator but I will notify them again.

You can view archived versions of the migration instructions various places, such as:

https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://trac.macports.org/wiki/Migration

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://trac.macports.org/wiki/Migration