el capitan

Stanton Sanderson stansand at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 19:36:17 PDT 2015

It is hard to resist the temptation to “pull the plug” when there is no apparent movement, but the process worked for me as described on the migration page.

 Have you looked at the Activity Monitor and Console apps? They can offer some reassurance as to whether things are moving. Using the verbose mode also helps ( port -v install ….)