Does MacPorts provides its Test/QA results online?

David Strubbe dstrubbe at macports.org
Wed Oct 28 18:16:48 PDT 2015

Compilation logs are available on the buildbot (e.g.
https://build.macports.org/one_line_per_build). However, the logs are for
compilation with the default compilers. Very few ports would be using gcc46
or gcc47, since the default is clang.

No, there are no logs of tests run, because they are not run automatically
-- but they should not have anything to do with the compilation failures in
that ticket; if compilation fails, it is not possible to run tests anyway.