pan2 did not install on SnowLeopard and Xode 4

David Evans devans at macports.org
Tue Sep 1 11:09:39 PDT 2015

On 9/1/15 10:50 AM, FritzS - gmx wrote:
> pan2 installations don’t work with Yosemite 10.10.4 and current Xcode - I know about this!
>
> So I want to compile it on my old MacMini and under Snow Leopard and Xcode 4
>
> But this don’t work to. What could I do to compile pan?
>
> I append
> the list of all installed ports
> config.log
> main.log

Thanks for this report.  The port isn't configuring properly with latest intltool 0.51 and needs
some adjustments to the port.  Not your fault. Will take a look at it.

> I send this per email, that
> https://trac.macports.org/
> https://trac.macports.org/newticket
> don’t work this time.

Yes, while trac is down that's the right thing to do.  Hopefully this will get fixed before too long.  MacPorts managers
are working with Apple admins to fix the problem.

Dave