trac.macports.org down -- have bug in Ivy build

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 17:13:45 PDT 2015

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 7:56 PM, David Herron <david at davidherron.com> wrote:

> But on my system that directory doesn't exist. I just updated to 10.10
> (whatever the code name is)

Yes, 10.10 (and I think 10.9) doesn't ship with Java. 10.9 may have had a
stub that calls an installer there, but Apple has made it clear that they
are no longer in the business of providing or supporting Java; you must
install it yourself from Oracle.
Ideally the Portfile would check for that and tell you to install it first.