Sophos Antivirus claims port 'zlib' ships a Virus/Spyware called "iPh/WireLurk-G"...

Michael David Crawford mdcrawford at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 16:38:52 PDT 2015

Your Hackathon Challenge, should you choose to accept it:

Prepend a jump table to a virus that results in a word processor.

This list post will self-destruct in five seconds.
Michael David Crawford P.E., Consulting Process Architect
mdcrawford at gmail.com
http://mike.soggywizard.com/

      One Must Not Trifle With Wizards For It Makes Us Soggy And Hard To Light.