boost libstdc++ issue (was libvisio error)

su_v suv at sunrise.ch
Sun Sep 6 09:24:47 PDT 2015

On 2015-09-06 16:30 (+0200), David Evans wrote:
> On 9/6/15 3:40 AM, su_v wrote:
>> Didn't find a related ticket in trac yet, so I'm posting this here:
>> Workaround applied successfully on OS X 10.7.5 (Xcode 4.6.3) to libvisio
>> and libcdr in local port repo [1]:
>>
>> if {${configure.cxx_stdlib} eq "libstdc++"} {
>>     configure.cppflags-append "-DBOOST_NO_CXX11_RVALUE_REFERENCES"
>> }
>>
>> I do not know whether this is a "correct" solution - local tests however
>> confirmed so far that the results are as expected. (...)

> I don't have a platform to test on Lion at this point so I wonder if
> you could check and verify that this issue applies to all four
> MacPorts ports libvisio, libvisio-0.1, libcdr, libcdr=0.1 and perhaps
> librevenge separately?

These 2 built without any changes on Lion:
- librevenge
- libvisio

These 3 only built after applying above change:
- libcdr
- libcdr-0.1
- libvisio-0.1

All ports have been tested after successful installation with their
command line tool to convert CDR, VSD to XHTML, and viewing the result
in Firefox.

Regards, V