boost libstdc++ issue (was libvisio error)

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Sep 6 12:33:13 PDT 2015

On Sep 6, 2015, at 13:43, David Evans wrote:

> It may be that boost is configuring for libc++ on 10.7, 10.8 instead of libstdc++ but, if that is the case, that is not
> correct and would lead to the type of failure reported in this thread.

I thought it did, and that you fixed it in:

https://trac.macports.org/changeset/120994

But maybe additional fixes are needed in this new version of boost.

Did you ever report that problem to the developers of boost? We don't want to forever maintain patches for this problem in MacPorts; the fixes should be committed to the boost repository.