Using Libraries

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at apple.com
Fri Sep 18 01:05:46 PDT 2015

You probably don't want to do that.  It will have dependencies and its dylib id will be wrong.

You should look into pulling the source into your project and building it yourself.

If you really need the exact MacPorts file, copy it into your project and use install_name_tool to change its dylib-id and any links to other MacPorts libraries to be @executable_path-relative.  Do similarly for all its dependencies and all their dependencies, etc.  Then use a copy-files phase to copy all the dylibs into the appropriate place in your app bundle.