fail to update the port of paparazzi and fail to install the port of ivy-c

心如烛光 275438859 at qq.com
Mon Sep 21 10:41:20 PDT 2015

发件人: "Ryan Schmidt";<ryandesign at macports.org>;
发送时间: 2015年9月22日(星期二) 凌晨1:36
收件人: "心如烛光"<275438859 at qq.com>;
抄送: "MacPorts Users"<macports-users at lists.macosforge.org>;
主题: Re: fail to update the port of paparazzi and fail to install the port of ivy-c

Don't forget to Reply All so that the discussion stays on the mailing list.

On Sep 21, 2015, at 12:14 PM, 心如烛光 wrote:

> Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>
>> On Sep 21, 2015, at 11:26 AM, 心如烛光 wrote:
>>
>> >     I wanna reinstall the paparazzi for my osx(10.8.5) with macport.However ,it gets error while it is updating with"sudo port self update".Meanwhile,it  can't install paparazzi-tools since the ivy-c can't be installed.
>>
>> > :info:build 'g++'    -I../src -o ivythroughput ivythroughput.o -L../src -livy -lpcrecpp `pcre-config --libs` -L../src
>> > :info:build Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:
>> > :info:build   "pcrecpp::RE::Init(std::string const&, pcrecpp::RE_Options const*)", referenced from:
>> > :info:build       pcrecpp::RE::RE(char const*) in ivythroughput.o
>>
>> Per your previous threads, I recall you switched your MacPorts installation from libstdc++ to libc++. You've now discovered that the ivy-c port doesn't obey this setting (and also isn't using the right compiler or -arch flags). These are bugs in the ivy-c port that need to be fixed.
>>
>> The ivy-c port is not part of the MacPorts repository. It looks like you've added a second repository -- rsync.paparazziuav.org -- to your MacPorts installation. You'll need to report this problem to whoever maintains that repository.
>
>     Thank you for your help again.I have installed Xcode(5.1.1),which should contains the libc++ with its command line.And I have cleaned everything in macport to reinstall it with the right compiler.But I don't know how to configure the compiler environment for it since I am not a professional developer of the osx,it's not easy for me.  : (

libc++ is part of OS X 10.8, not Xcode. But it is not the default C++ library on 10.8. If you still have the settings in your macports.conf that we talked about in the last thread about gringo, then you've configured MacPorts to use libc++. And hopefully you've uninstalled and rebuilt all ports that use C++.

But it is possible that some ports may not support this setting, and it looks like this ivy-c port you want to use is one of them. You need to report that bug to whoever provided that ivy-c port to you. It looks like you can contact them here:

https://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Contact

If they don't understand what they need to do to fix the problem, they're welcome to write to the macports-dev mailing list and ask for help.