Checksum fail for ghostscript update

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Sat Apr 2 18:17:28 PDT 2016

Hi,

On Sat, Apr 02, 2016 at 10:59:11PM +0200, Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
> Maybe I can convince MacPorts developers to change where they fetch
> their own sources?
> I'm not sure if it indeed is so -- but the last sentence seems to
> suggest to me that MacPorts still fetches GS source tarball from
> SourceForge.

That may seem like that at a first glance, but is not correct. The
ghostscript port downloads from multiple sources:

 - ghostscript-9.19.tar.gz from the github source you mentioned.
 - ghostscript-fonts-other-6.0.tar.gz from the gs-fonts project at
   sourceforge
 - ghostscript-fonts-std-8.11.tar.gz from the gs-fonts project at
   sourceforge
 - A snapshot of github.com/adobe-type-tools/mapping-resources-pdf from
   github.

The fonts don't seem to be available from any place other than
SourceForge, unfortunately.

--
Clemens