About mozjs24 being built

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 00:08:36 PDT 2016

Ryan it's like this: `sudo port install xorg-server` didn't install
XQuartz, I had to manually download XQuartz and install it or no display
was ever found.
Once I've done that, everything was OK.

I can reproduce this every single time ( I have a timemachine restore point
right after a fresh clean installation of OSX El Captain )

Best Regards