WebKit2-GTK: quartz VS XQuartz

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 10:42:47 PDT 2016

every single module was erroring when it was trying to fetch it.

I have a clean timemachine image with installed latest updates for El
Captain, latest MacPorts, latest XCode and CLI, nothing else. It's a "fresh
dev start" environment and it never managed to bring in epiphany out of the
box.

Even modules like zlib were failing, but not when installed a parts.
Splitting in macro-installs solved for me ... I can document it with a
video if you want me to, but all you'll see is an error that has nothing to
do with the module that errored, it just cannot apparently handle the whole
list of dependencies for epiphany.

Best Regards