de/activate and Time Machine

Langer, Stephen A. (Fed) stephen.langer at nist.gov
Thu Apr 28 07:18:53 PDT 2016

Would it be simpler if macports automatically kept a list of the requested
ports somewhere outside of /opt/local?  Then *all* of /opt/local could be
excluded from Time Machine backups, but could be easily (if not
necessarily quickly) restored by reinstalling the requested ports?

— Steve

On 4/28/16, 3:35 AM, "macports-users-bounces at lists.macosforge.org on
behalf of René J.V. Bertin" <macports-users-bounces at lists.macosforge.org