clang 3.4 can't be configured (part of a selfupdate)

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 10:26:09 PDT 2016

Pat,

I seemed to have none of these issues... but I installed libomp-universal on my x86_64 compatible mac.

  libomp @3.8.1_0-universal (active) platform='darwin 10' archs='x86_64'

And so it remains.

That seems to have been the main reason I didn't run into any of the issues you have run into, I guess.

Ken