Idea: Port Checks for Disk Space Before Compiling?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Aug 11 09:45:19 PDT 2016

> On Aug 11, 2016, at 11:14, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:

>>> The +analyzer variant is already enabled by default. Which clang port are you building, and on what OS?
>>>
>>> vq
>>
>> This was for a regular “port upgrade outdated” of clang-3.6 @3.6.2_3+analyzer to clang-3.6 @3.6.2_4+analyzer.
>>
>> I am on OSX 10.9.5.  Maybe it’s too old.
>
> We build packages for 10.6 and later. But they take time to compile and upload. You may have been upgrading between the time that the update was committed and the time that the build completed.

Actually, for some reason, packages don't exist for OS X 10.9 for any version of clang. I don't know why. I've triggered a build of clang-3.6 now and we'll see what it says. If that works we can trigger the other clang versions too.

https://build.macports.org/builders/ports-10.9_x86_64-builder/builds/876