MacPorts fail to "upgrade outdated" after reinstalling Mac OS X

ftp83plus gestos at ftp83plus.net
Thu Aug 25 09:59:18 PDT 2016

Just did and made sure the correct options were selected:

Install completed successfully. I ran
port upgrade outdated again, and it worked. Sorry for the silly question.

However I do remember one dialog asking me if I wanted to install command line tools. Does it come up with a "clean" install of XCode / Mac OS X?