Xfwm4 stacking glitch

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 17:43:17 CET 2016

Hi,

Any Xfwm4 users here?

I've just installed the latest version (4.12.3), and it still shows a glitch which I'm beginning to think must be due to some issue in XQuartz.

Dialogs ('transient for' windows(?)) are stacked behind the window they're a transient for. Since most of the time they're smaller than that parent window, they don't appear.
It's not a one-time thing either: I have at least 1 application where the dialog window is pushed back to the back whenever I change the dialog "sheet".

Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks,
R.