jasper +universal fails

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Dec 20 14:23:30 CET 2016

On Dec 20, 2016, at 07:31, Adam Dershowitz wrote:

> I see that Jasper went from 2.0.6_0 to 2.0.6_1 but it still fails to build for me.

The log Richard originally attached showed his problem was due to:

:info:build ld: warning: ignoring file /opt/local/lib/libglut.dylib, file was built for x86_64 which is not the architecture being linked (i386): /opt/local/lib/libglut.dylib

This was fixed in 2.0.6_1 by ensuring that /System/Library/Frameworks/GLUT.framework would be used instead of /opt/local/lib/libglut.dylib.

If you are still seeing a build failure with 2.0.6_1, it is likely it is due to a different problem. Please attach your main.log so we can investigate.