Problem with Macports on OS X 10.8

H.-Ulrich (Uli) Wienands wienands at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 17:22:27 CET 2016

Thanks much for the pointer to distfiles; it does appear to have what I
was looking for. I have a fairly new installation here so playing around
& changing Macports installations is still an option.

I have heard about possible conflicts with Homebrew. I might toss it as
I don't have much installed with it either.

If I find out something of interest I'll report back. but Xmas is in the
way so it may take a few days.

Uli