Trying to execute LibcxxOnOlderSytems (2nd ed.)

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at macports.org
Mon Feb 8 09:45:28 PST 2016

> On Feb 8, 2016, at 03:44, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:
>
> On Feb 8, 2016, at 12:07 AM, [ftp83plus] <gestos at ftp83plus.net> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I assumed that because it is extremely rare not to get an answer from either Brandon, Ryan or Adam. I see them having an answer to practically every single request on the list…
>
> These are Jeremy's instructions you're following. Maybe he needs to update them so that this problem is not encountered.

I updated the guide to include instructions that will get cctools and ld64 rebuilt with the +llvm37 variant before removing llvm-3.4

sudo port -v upgrade -n -f --enforce-variants cctools -llvm33 -llvm34 +llvm37 configure.compiler=macports-clang-3.7
sudo port -v upgrade -n -f --enforce-variants ld64 -llvm33 -llvm34 +llvm37 configure.compiler=macports-clang-3.7

--Jeremy