Trying to execute LibcxxOnOlderSytems (2nd ed.)

ftp83plus gestos at ftp83plus.net
Thu Feb 11 10:37:09 PST 2016

Not working, ld64-136 must be uninstalled first:

--->  Deactivating llvm-3.4 @3.4.2_8
--->  Unable to deactivate llvm-3.4 @3.4.2_8, the following ports depend on it:
--->  	ld64-136 @136_2+llvm34
Error: org.macports.deactivate for port llvm-3.4 returned: Please uninstall the ports that depend on llvm-3.4 first.

Is my assumed syntax correct? Or should I simply add ld64-136 to the "deactivate" line?